– Please complete part 1 and two of this assignment (part 1 PDF, part 2 screenshot of 2 problems)
-Place part 2 on the back page of part 1
-Must complete both parts
-Handwriting must be legible and neat
-Must understand Organic Chemistry
Professor: Dr. Gergens
following shape (circle one)
According to Bohr’s model below, answer the questions on the right.
a. Draw the atom’s electron configuration
16 Ã¢Å â€¢
b. Draw the atom’s orbital configuration
c. Draw the atom’s isotopic symbol
d. Name the isotope.
a. Complete the nuclear raections by writing in their
missing isotopes into each corresponding box ===>
b. Name the isotope labeled as 3 on the right:
(Give isotope name)
c. The particle labeled as 5 on the right is known as a:
d. How many electrons are in carbon-14?
e. he particle labeled as 2 on the right is known as a:
ICAO – Identify the substance as inorganic or organic, ionic, covalent, acid, organic, anion or cation
inorganic or organic
ionic, covalent, acid or organic
Give the total of VE &
YOUR CHOICE. Draw Lewis structures for ANY THREE of the following.
thionyl bromide, number of VE _____
nitrous acid, number of VE _____
carbon monoxide, number of VE _____
nitrite ion, number of VE _____
Draw a correct Lewis structure (or line angle)
What is the bond angle about each atom specified in each substance below?
What is the geometry about each atom specified?
bond angle about N
bond angle about O
geometry about N
geometry about O
8. Draw all structural isomers for
Circle the dipole correctly drawn for the
10. Draw in correct arrow pushes, like we did in class, between charges in examples A and B below:.
11. Describe the meaning of our two headed arrow push in organic chemistry show here
Complete this work, and include this work as the LAST page of our sample celebration when preparing it as a
single PDF to be uploaded:
1) Please draw all isomers for C3H4
2) Draw all resonance structures for the benzylic cation C6H5-CH2+ . (structure is shown below):
Purchase answer to see full