Please answer the question in the attached word document. 14 questions need to be answered, and those questions are divided into 2 sections. Section 1 has 13 questions where 1-10 questions can be answered in one sentence. 11-13 questions need to be answered in a minimum of 50 words. Section 2 has 1 question which needs to be answered in one-page length. Reference for section 1 is in the word document, and section 2 reference is attached.
Section 1: (1-10 questions can be answered in one sentence.)
1. Which countries are the biggest users of the Internet? Social media? Mobile?
2. Which country had the largest Internet growth (in %) in the last five years?
3. How will most people connect to the Internet in the future?
4. What are two different applications of wearable technologies?
5. What are two different applications of collaborative technologies?
6. What capabilities do printable technologies have?
7. How will advances in wireless technologies and sensors make objects Ã¢â‚¬Å“findableÃ¢â‚¬Â?
8. What is enhanced situational awareness?
9. What is a nanobot?
10. What is a UAV?
11. If you were going to start a new technology business, which of the emerging trends do
you think would be the biggest opportunity? Do some original research to estimate the
market size.(Minimum 50 words)
12. What privacy concerns could be raised by collaborative technologies such as Waze?
(Minimum 50 words)
13. Write up an example of how IoT might provide a business with a competitive advantage.
(Minimum 50 words)
1. Review the employment challenge in the digital era (Reference PDF Attached
externally). Reflect on the various challenges are present in the digital era. Will things
get better or more complicated as times goes on? Explain. What are some methods to
assimilate new generations into the workforce to think about competitive advantage?(One
Reference: Attached externally as Section 2.PDF
Purchase answer to see full