Assignment 3 is now available on Blackboard
Marks = 5 marks
Dead line for submission:
01/12/2020 @ 23:59
Student should complete their personnel Information (Full name + ID#) in the appropriate place.
Students are required to insert their answers in the appropriate space (should not exceed 1000 word)
Students should not delete any information from the file in the cover page, the questions and the instructions.
Choose a company (Aramco).
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Department of Business Administration
Assignment for MGT401
Deadline: 28/11/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Strategic Management
StudentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Name: ?????????????????
Course Code: MGT 401
StudentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ID Number: ???????????????????
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For InstructorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Use only
InstructorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Name: Dr. Nourredine Khababa
StudentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions Ã¢â‚¬â€œ PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment No 3
Submission Date by students: 01/12/2020
Weight: 5 Marks
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1. Gain insights into the strategy-making processes of different types of organizations (Lo 1.7).
2. Understand issues related to strategic competitive advantage in diversified organizations (Lo 2.2)
3. Identify appropriate strategies for different situations (Lo 3.1).
From real national/international market, select any type of strategic alliance between two firms and
answer the following questions:
1. Briefly introduce your chosen firms, partners of alliance (Industry, nationality, sizeÃ¢â‚¬Â¦).
2. What type of strategic alliance that form your selected firms? Explain its different reasons.
3. Is this alliance successful? Justify. (1.5Mark)
4. What is the method used by the firms to manage their cultures after alliance? underline the pros
and cons of this method.(1.5Mark)
Question 1. Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦..
Purchase answer to see full