+1(978)310-4246 credencewriters@gmail.com
  

Prince Sultan University
CBA, Department of Marketing
Summer Semester, Academic Session 2021 / 2022 (Term 213)
Group Project: MKT 301 – Term: 213
Deadline: Sunday, August 14, 2022
Grade: 10% for the Group Project and 10% for the individual presentation
The Group Project:
Outline an unreal and imaginary product that could be used for meeting one or other
consumer need. Prepare a Marketing Plan to effectively and efficiently market the product,
and submit the plan in a Word format, which will be graded as your group project. As part
of the Marketing Plan, you need to specify and explain in detail:
1. The segmentation strategy/ies that you would adopt for marketing the product.
2. How are you going to position it?
3. Narrate the element of its Marketing Mix
Your groups are given in the following page.
Make sure that you are genuinely doing the project through the efforts of the group members alone,
implying that the project should not be one externally supported, assisted or plagiarized although
you have the right to consult with others. If needed, test/s will be conducted to identify the
genuineness with which you have done the work. Similarly, each group member should contribute
sufficiently to accomplish the project. All of you must have a reasonably good idea about every
element of the project. However, you can assign certain parts of the project to each group member;
once the work is individually done, you must assemble back and discuss and agree on each element
before putting it in the final report. I may also test the level of each person’s contribution. Projects
failing the genuineness test or students who have not contributed sufficiently may fetch only a
lower grade.
Your presentation will be graded individually.
1
Group 1
215110268
MOHAMMED AHMED MOHAMMED BIN
MAHFOOZ
215110268@psu.edu.sa
218210858
ABDULRAHMAN ZAHID K NOURABBAS
218210858@psu.edu.sa
219110546
MESHAL SULAIMN ABDULMUHSEN ALMOJEL
219110546@psu.edu.sa
220110192
FARIS ABDULRHMAN H ALOTAIBI
220110192@psu.edu.sa
1
1
1
1
Group 2
218110205
SULTAN ABDULAZIZ M ALSAEED
218110205@psu.edu.sa
219110064
MESHARI SAMIR YAHYA ALALKAMI
219110064@psu.edu.sa
219110806
MSHARI MESFER NAJI ALDUGAISH
219110806@psu.edu.sa
220110259
ABDULRAHMAN ABDULAZIZ ABDULRAHMAN
ALSAADAN
220110259@psu.edu.sa
2
2
2
2
Group 3
218110406
MOHAMMED ABDULQADER MOHAMMED ADNAN
NIZAMUDDIN
218110406@psu.edu.sa
219110079
OMAR MOHAMMAD ISMAIL AMIN QOSEIBATI
219110079@psu.edu.sa
219110883
SAUD YASSER HAMAD SAEIDAN
219110883@psu.edu.sa
220110629
FOZAN FAHAD FOZAN ALFAHAD
220110629@psu.edu.sa
3
3
3
3
Group 4
218110498
IBRAHIM KHALED IBRAHIM BAZZOUN
218110498@psu.edu.sa
219110401
MOHMMED ABDUROHMAN M ALEISA
219110401@psu.edu.sa
219211210
FARES MOHAMMAD AMMASH ALSHAMMARI
219211210@psu.edu.sa
221111304
SAUD A A ALTUWAIJRI
221111304@psu.edu.sa
4
4
4
4
2
Smart lens
Executive summery
Current marketing situation (Ibrahim)
Market description:
//here will be the segmentation and who we are targeting.
Product review:
Competitive review:
Channels and logistics review:
SWOT (faris)
Strength
•
Opportunities
•
Weaknesses
•
Threats
•
Objectives and issues (faris)
First-year objectives:
Second-year objectives:
Issues:
Marketing Strategy (mohammed)
Positioning:
Product strategy:
Pricing:
Distribution strategy:
Marketing communication strategy:
Marketing research:
Action programs (Ibrahim)
January:
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
Budgets (saud)
Controls (mohammed )
Segmentation:
•
•
People with vision problems.
People how might be interested in new technology of recording memories.
Targeting:
We are mainly targeting the people with vision problems based on demographic research that
shows 75.7% of American people wears glasses. And we are including the other 24.3% of people who
might be interested in trying new technologies.

Purchase answer to see full
attachment

  
error: Content is protected !!