Question 1 :
Discuss in 500 words your opinion whether Fair Use of copyrighted material should be expanded, contracted, or left alone. Justify your choice.
Use at least three sources.
Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosing the copied words in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraphs. Do Not Doublespace.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Question 2 :
Learn About creating good password security.
An IT Security consultant has made three primary recommendations regarding passwords:
Prohibit guessable passwords
such as common names, real words, numbers only
require special characters and a mix of caps, lower case and numbers in passwords
Reauthenticate before changing passwords
user must enter old pw before creating new one
Make authenticators unforgeable
do not allow email or user ID as password
Using WORD, write a brief paper of 300-400 words explaining each of these security recommendations. Do you agree or disagree with these recommendations. Would you change, add or delete any of these? Add additional criteria as you see necesarry.
In a WORD document, answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences each. Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. What kind of speech was the First Amendment written to protect?
2. Does the First Amendment apply only to spoken words?
3. What does it mean that laws regulating speech must be content neutral?
4. Why are common carriers prohibited from controlling the content of the material they carry?
5. How does the Supreme Court determine whether material is obscene?
6. Why have attempts to censor the Internet failed in the US?
7. Why not just ban spam?
8. Why did Facebook ban Alex Jones and Louis Farrakan?
9. Should websites that show how to 3d print guns be banned?
10. According to the Supreme Court ‘anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority’. What does that mean?